[keycloak-dev] Keycloak project description

Gabriel Cardoso gcardoso at redhat.com
Mon Jul 15 11:59:44 EDT 2013

Hi Bill,

Last week I had a meeting with Catherine Robson (JBoss usability) and Matt Carrano (Red Hat User Experience Design Team) about what I am doing. I tried to describe Keycloak for them, but I was not successful, since I find the concept of the project complicated to explain for a non technical person.

Do you think you could write down a description of the project in a few lines to someone non technical be able to understand it?

Thanks
Gabriel