[keycloak-dev] Keycloak UX design

Gabriel Cardoso gcardoso at redhat.com
Thu Jul 18 12:25:17 EDT 2013

Great! Don't we need a page for "view realms" too?

Changing the subject, not sure if you saw it in JIRA, but here are my initial prototypes for the login / registration page.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2730435/Red%20Hat/Login-RCUE-social.png
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2730435/Red%20Hat/Register-RCUE.png

These are for the SaaS.
For the registration page, will we require a username too or will the email address be the username? Also, will we have the CAPTCHA?

Gabriel