[keycloak-dev] Home page

Gabriel Cardoso gcardoso at redhat.com
Thu Jul 18 22:23:02 EDT 2013

Hi people,

Today I did an exercise about what information we should display at the Keycloak homepage. The result is the wireframe below, that has the following goals:

- Present the concept of Keycloak for a new user
- Create engagement by showing how easy and flexible it is
- Be clean: straightforward information
- Provide links for login / registration (try it now)

Considerations:
- The slogan is not supposed to be definitive, but it is interesting to have one.
- The images would be vectorial, representing concepts, instead of photos.
- Learn more of each topic is an anchor for the extended explanation below them.
- The extended explanation must have as much text as it requires, but less is better. Also, se can work on interesting diagrams.
- Try it now (register) is presented in different regions of the page since is our primary action

The idea is to have something upon which we can discuss. What do you think about it?

Gabriel