[keycloak-dev] Home page

Gabriel Cardoso gcardoso at redhat.com
Fri Jul 19 11:52:52 EDT 2013

> What was wrong with Openshit's homepage?  (www.openshift.com)
There is nothing wrong, but I guess we don't want to copy the OpenShift homepage.

> [Online]  [Enterprise] [Community]
>
> Online is the public SaaS.  Enterprise is the installable appliance.
> Community points to the community project pages.
This is new to me. What community project pages?

I think the approach [Definition] [Easy installation] [Online and Enterprise] that I proposed is more interesting for the new user. Also, we can have little content that goes on the same page instead of creating more pages.

Gabriel