[keycloak-dev] Redirect URI and JavaScript origins

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Jul 19 13:13:05 EDT 2013

Didn't think of redirect patterns.  The Resteasy OAuth2 stuff sends the
redirect URL in the redirect back to the server, well, because there's
no way to store that information.  I'm glad you brought this up because
I forgot.  I made a jira for this.  Please log a jira if you have more
things.

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK