[keycloak-dev] Home page

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Jul 19 15:35:32 EDT 2013

On 7/19/2013 11:52 AM, Gabriel Cardoso wrote:

>> What was wrong with Openshit's homepage?  (www.openshift.com)
> There is nothing wrong, but I guess we don't want to copy the OpenShift homepage.

Unless there's something wrong with it, why not?  Isn't this what a UXD
team is supposed to help foster?  Common company websites that have the
same navigation patterns and look and feel?

>> [Online]  [Enterprise] [Community]
>>
>> Online is the public SaaS.  Enterprise is the installable appliance.
>> Community points to the community project pages.
> This is new to me. What community project pages?

jboss.org/keycloak   Basically where the open source project lives.

> I think the approach [Definition] [Easy installation] [Online and Enterprise] that I proposed is more interesting for the new user. Also, we can have little content that goes on the same page instead of creating more pages.

"Easy Installation" and "Definition" will be different between Online
and Enterprise.  I still like the Openshift front page, minus their menu
page which would be replaced by a Login link at the top right corner.

Keycloak

Secure your applications and services in the cloud.
   Single-Sign On Authentication Services.

[Online]
   Public SaaS

Run your authentication services in the cloud.  Create realms, manage
users, integrate with social media, secure your apps, all in one central
cloud service on the Web.

[Learn more]

[SIGN UP FOR FREE]

[Enterprise]
   Private SaaS

   Download Keycloak and install it as a authentication appliance in
your own datacenters and private clouds.

   [Learn more]

[Download Now]

[Community]

Join our growing open source community.  Check out the source and
interact with Keycloak developers.

[Learn more]