[keycloak-dev] demo available soon

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Jul 19 21:58:32 EDT 2013

I'll have an end-to-end application demo soon.  It will be crappy, but
at least some aspects will work.  A shitty auth-server, managing a
jboss-eap web app, jboss-eap oauth client, jboss-eap rest service.
Basically the same demo I had for Resteasy Skeleton Key, but with the
bare bones crappiness of Keycloak as the auth server.

After that, I'd like to start merging keycloak and identity broker.

- login
- social login
- oauth login

At least get those 3 aspects going with your UI framework and social
provider plugin architecture.