[keycloak-dev] vanilla vs. javascript login page

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Fri Jul 26 05:11:26 EDT 2013

That's the nice thing with Angular, unlike plain-JavaScript Angular supports old browsers. However, there's still the issue of users that have JavaScript disabled so a server side solution may be a safer option. Main reason I've done them in Angular is that I had a great idea of how to support customization (KEYCLOAK-15), but I'm sure we can find a good server-side solution for this as well.