[keycloak-dev] Pulling stuff from IdentityBroker and next steps....

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Jul 26 10:38:41 EDT 2013

What I'd really like to do is to get the protocol and flows working
before focusing on the admin UI and REST interface for it.  I have SSO
login working.  Working on Single Log Out today.  Then OAuth grants.
I'm working from a demo under /examples/as7-eap6.  It requires you to
install Resteasy 3.0.2 on top of EAP 6.1, then run mvn jboss-as:deploy.
  I'm committing and merging every time I get something new working.

If I can get logout, and OAuth finished by Monday, we can have a hangout
to discuss how we can fit Social into this flow.  Hopefully after the
meeting you can focus on getting social to work and I can then work on
the backend some more to get it working with the latest Picketlink that
was released today.