[keycloak-dev] Login page implemented

Gabriel Cardoso gcardoso at redhat.com
Mon Jul 29 09:52:09 EDT 2013

I'll just finished the registration page since I had already started on it and it is pretty much the same implementation as the login page.

Then I'll go to the realm login page, proposing the modifications you mentioned.

Regarding the background, that is a placeholder, I will design some cool logo + background for Keycloak since we should not use the corporate identity for the project. Will we have this SaaS page for the product?

I'll also take a look in icon libraries for millions of social providers.

Gabriel