[keycloak-dev] abstracting out picketlink

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Jul 31 10:13:59 EDT 2013

See my other email on this particular thread also, but, you can now
define your own models.  So, at least for now, I'll be defining my own
Realm, Tier, Role, etc. storage classes.

I have a lot of reservations about their approach and would really like
your and Bolek's opinion now and later on whether we should abort on
Picketlink and do our own (sane) API and federation plugins as necessary.