[keycloak-dev] implement JPA model

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Fri Nov 1 11:17:47 EDT 2013

Bill,
   this is just a cop out.

You very well know this is just going to create more headache
if ever KeyCloak is integrated into Wildfly. :)

In future versions of WF (starting WF9), we want to make use of PL IDM
for the user stores across the subsystems. That is the reason we are
implementing a JDBC store implementation in addition to the JPA store when
a database is involved.

Unfortunately KeyCloak implementing its own JPA model will just increase
the technical debt when we deal with an integrated system such as WildFly
from a developer user experience perspective. :(

Regards,
Anil