[keycloak-dev] implement JPA model

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Fri Nov 1 11:39:08 EDT 2013

Any chance of saving config in a single json file (maybe one per-realm), instead of in the database. That would be more than sufficient as long as the server is single-tenant and there's only a handful applications.

For config I mean things like:

Realm:

* Name
* Email settings
* Require email validatation
* Social settings
* List of applications
* ...

Application:

* Name
* Management URI, redirect URIs
* ...

That would make it a lot simpler for devs to manage the server more like a traditional server if they want to.