[keycloak-dev] implement JPA model

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Tue Nov 5 11:30:08 EST 2013

On 11/05/2013 07:06 AM, Bill Burke wrote:
> Pedro, with all due respect, we already use Picketlink.  What we're
> doing is swapping it out until there is an advantage to use it again.
> Right now there are only disadvantages and the fact it can't run in
> Wildfly is a blocker.  I'll be committing the JPA model later today.
We are updating WildFly with the PicketLink subsystem that contains IDM
configuration, this week. Can you please provide a list of disadvantages
of using PicketLink? A lot of people/teams collaborated on the subsystem
design. It will be beneficial if KeyCloak can wait a bit on the PL. Give
us a chance. :)