[keycloak-dev] default roles changes

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Nov 6 06:02:39 EST 2013

Hi Bill,

I think that Stian will be online later today and he will describe all
the details why it's done this way, but can you please wait for him
before changing this code? I don't know the details, but I think that
idea is described in mail "Composite roles" from 2013-10-23 (nobody
replied to this mail) where is described that composite roles is
something like "container" for other roles and these composite roles
won't be added directly to access token, but instead token will be
populated just with simple roles, which are contained in composite role.

Marek