[keycloak-dev] Changes to landing page

Alexandre Mendonca amendonc at redhat.com
Wed Nov 13 06:57:45 EST 2013

Hi all,

I have been working on KEYCLOAK-123: Refreshing page or opening bookmarked pages doesn't work. Basically the issue is that when a URL (eg: http://localhost:8080/auth-server/admin/index.html#/realms/test) is pasted or refreshed, we are thrown back to the default/first realm settings page instead of intended page.

It basically needs some changes to the GlobalCtrl in order to not set any $location by default, leaving it to the angular router to handle the path.

So, while fixing this, it made sense to me and Stian that the landing page would rather be a Realms List instead of landing on the first realm settings page. There's already a realm-list.html page made for this (which needed some fixes to work properly). So the idea now would be to make this page a bit more dynamic: in case the user is not logged in it should show a brief intro about Keycloak while in case the user is logged in, it would show the realm list (plus any other generic information that would make sense to be in keycloak "home page").

Any comments and/or requirements on this ?

Regards,
Alexandre