[keycloak-dev] Don't show KEYCLOAK_APPLICATION and KEYCLOAK_IDENTITY_REQUESTER externally

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Nov 14 12:02:56 EST 2013

Ok - I can sort these out.

By the way I've updated the dist to WildFly + made it use persistent H2 by default. Once we've got a release somewhere I can quickly modify my WildFly OpenShift QuickStart to make it easy to get Keycloak up and running on OpenShift. I haven't looked at configuring SSL by default yet though, maybe that's something we can push post-M1?