[keycloak-dev] Removing wildcard role

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Nov 15 10:32:59 EST 2013

Ugh, come to think of it, maybe we want '*'?  What if you want an
application with a scope from the realm and/or another application?
Then every time you change the roles for that other application, you
have to go and change the scope for every application (and oauth
client).  Just commit what you have and let user feedback get this back
in?  Or figure out something better for "*"?