[keycloak-dev] What is needed to present/demo keycloak

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Nov 19 15:38:42 EST 2013

I'm trying to put together a PPT + Keycloak Demo screen cast.  I can
demo a lot of things, specifically

* SSO
* Social
* OAuth Grants
* Admin UI

I still need to be able to:

A) Change required credentials to add TOTP so that I can login as a user
and have to set up my Google Authenticator.
B) Show a user specific User Account Management page
C) Look at a registered OAuth Client to modify its scope mappings

A and C we don't have, correct?  Is anybody working on them?  If not
I'll tackle C first, then A.

What about B?  Do we have User Account Management Pages?  How to access
them?

After I do the video I'll start working on documentation.