[keycloak-dev] is UserManager really unused?

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Nov 20 13:52:06 EST 2013

LiveOak is what?

I've been thinking about removing Resteasy from at least the adapters.
Patching AS7/EAP to use Resteasy 3.0.x might be a non-starter for some.
  But I'd have to use the JDK's client API java.net.URL, or Apache
client.  The latter also may have versioning problems between AS7/EAP6
and Wildfly :(

For server-side, I'd consider replacing JAX-RS if it can run under
AS7/EAP6/Wildfly without any dependency conflicts and could run under a
servlet container(for AS7/EAP6) or non-servlet Undertow(Wildfly).
Otherwise, it doesn't make much sense to switch it out.  For me, it all
boils down to not requiring users to patch JAX-RS.