[keycloak-dev] Cors origins in token

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Nov 21 10:24:25 EST 2013

We could:

* Have a web-origin token that's stuffed in a custom header.  We'd need
to think about any security implications surrounding that.
* Have the adapter query the auth-server at boot time to get a list of
allowed origins.

A web-origin token might be best then you can restrict a specific client
to only be able to invoke on a subset of origins.