[keycloak-dev] M1

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Mon Nov 25 10:53:02 EST 2013

I would like to have a release of Keycloak in Nexus by early next week. It would be great if that was M1, but if we can't achieve that in time I'd like a timestamped release.

Are there anything that needs doing that's not in JIRA? Ignoring non-code issues such as website, documentation, etc.

Also I think we can push these issues to post-M1:

KEYCLOAK-71 Implement table scrolls
KEYCLOAK-20 Oauth client helper code needs better error handling
KEYCLOAK-19 Cookie configuration
KEYCLOAK-117 Testsuite for admin console
KEYCLOAK-143 Automatically configure SSL on startup