[keycloak-dev] M1

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Nov 25 14:43:31 EST 2013

Finishing up the OAuth Client screens today.  Then I'm putting together
a screencast presentation/demo.  Then documentation.  All those things
are a great way to flush out additional things that need to be done.

I'd like to shoot for Dec 5th.  Its a holiday week for us in the US and
I have a lot of family to deal with wed-sun.

I said this before, but unfortunately we have to target AS7 for our
first release as, IMO, Wildfly is not ready.  Once Wildfly beta 2 comes
out we'll be able to bundle something with Wildfly instead.