[keycloak-dev] On/off toggles

Alexandre Mendonca amendonc at redhat.com
Tue Nov 26 08:38:18 EST 2013

I agree that at some places YES/NO makes more sense, while ON/OFF may suit better in other.. the directive defaults to ON/OFF but accepts parameters such as on-text="YES" off-text="NO" to accommodate different usages.

I can't really decide on one.. Reset Password: YES/NO doesn't seem a good fit, for instance... but using different ones may be confusing.

Alexandre