[keycloak-dev] more import format changes

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Nov 27 10:46:04 EST 2013

I'm glad I'm doing this presentation/demo screencast thing.  Its
flushing out some issues already:

The AccountService registered a specific application to the realm.
users are required to have a account service role to be able to access
the acct mgmt page.  We may end up having more default applications in
the future and default roles in the future.

Because of this the import format needs to change.  Application scope
and role mappings are contained under the ApplicationRepresentation.
These need to be broken out and placed within the RealmRepresentation
instead.

So, RealmRepresenation would have:

Map<String, UserRoleMappingRepresentation> accountRoleMappings;
Map<String, ScopeMappingRepresentation> accountScopeMappings;

Key would be the account name.

Also, I'm going to have a "registrations" field in addition to the
"users" field.  It will be the same as the "users" field except that
created users will have default realm and application roles applied.