[keycloak-dev] I'm refactoring admin files

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Oct 9 18:07:13 EDT 2013

I'm refactoring all the admin UI files.  Some of the files are too big.
  ALl the code is under examples/ too so I want to move that to a
web-fragment project.  Finally I want to create a dev distro script
that, when pointed to a $JBOSS_HOME env variable will generate an
exploded WAR with soft links to all the .css, .html, and .js source trees.

If you are working on any part of the admin console, let me know, as
we'll need to coordinate.  Specifically the files under examples/.../server