[keycloak-dev] I'm refactoring admin files

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Oct 9 19:45:32 EDT 2013

I move the admin ui files (.js, .css, .html) to a new web-fragment
module.  admin-ui/.  Also broke up the controllers.js file into 3 other
files.

FYI, jboss-eap-6.1 and AS7 will not recognize individual file changes of
an exploded web-fragment jar.  So, we should make sure that each web
fragment has a unique static resource directory name so we can create
exploded WARs with symlinks into the src/main/... directories of each of
these modules for our development WAR.