[keycloak-dev] Simple way to run Keycloak server during development

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Oct 14 10:24:47 EDT 2013

Ah, much better than what I did.  I added some .bat and .sh scripts to
put symlinks into a JBoss EAP distro.  They are within
examples/as7-eap-dev/server

FYI, I'm working on applicaiton bootstrapping now: initializing a
"Adminstration" realm with a default "admin" user and a "Admin UI"
application.  "admin" user will have its state set requiring a password
update.  I'll be reworking the SaaSService code to support this.