[keycloak-dev] ditching Transaction

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Sep 10 16:12:24 EDT 2013

For unit testing, I am thinking about the possibility to add support for
Parameterized runner (org.junit.runners.Parameterized) and provide
various implementations of session factories (Picketlink, MongoDB,
Infinispan, ...) as parameters. This will allow that unit tests will be
executed against all provided backends. The drawback is that length of
unit test execution could be longer...

So not sure if add this directly into unit tests or as part of
testsuite? Or maybe use just default backend (Picketlink) for normal
execution and enable others on demand (for example by adding some maven
profile or system property) ?

Marek