[keycloak-dev] Realm users

Gabriel Cardoso gcardoso at redhat.com
Thu Sep 12 20:28:44 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I've just published the pages related to the realm users.

- http://ejsclient-cardosogabriel.rhcloud.com/realm-users.html
Click advanced search, select one item of the table. The pagination is fake ;)

- http://ejsclient-cardosogabriel.rhcloud.com/realm-user-edition.html
In the roles table, after selecting a role, it becomes a token (in blue) and the button "+" appears again. Some JS also need to be written for this and to allow deleting roles as well.
The select component came from http://ivaynberg.github.io/select2/#changelog. It works with Angular and it was a recommendation from Stian ;)

Please let me know what you think.

Gabriel