[keycloak-dev] What is everybody working on?

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Sep 18 21:29:35 EDT 2013

This may change depending on what we decide for M1, but I'm working
right now on:

* Getting Gabriel's new screens incorporated as best as possible into
existing admin UI
* I've designed on paper the core screens for admin UI.  I'll be
implementing based on Gabriel's existing styles.  I'll need to have a
feedback iteration loop with Gabrield to move forward.  It has to be
give and take.  Meaning, I need to be allowed to improve Gabriel's
screens and vice-versa.  It's seemed more one-way so far...
* Reorganizing Javascript so we can work in parallel together

I'll have something to show by next Tuesday.  I'll be committing early
and often before then if you want to see what's going on.