[keycloak-dev] M1 release scope

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Sep 19 10:36:38 EDT 2013

How about:

* Everything Bill listed in the first mail - maybe videos post-release?
* Move database implementations into separate Maven components - for M1 we'll focus on MongoDB and disable PicketLink (and only enable for M1 if we can do it timely, but it will have low priority)
* Move console into separate github project (https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak-console) - this is then released separately
* Drop auth from SaasService and use TokenService directly
* Document/tweak REST endpoints for admin/devs
* Document/tweak REST endpoints for end-user actions
* Forms for login, registration, oauth grants, security error, reset password, verify email and update profile (social) - other than those user account management pushed to M2 (or later)
* cUrl recipes (or a simple cli ~ https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak-cli) for configuring KC - create/edit realm, create/edit app, manage users