[keycloak-dev] M1 release scope

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Sep 19 11:11:06 EDT 2013

On 19.9.2013 14:29, Bill Burke wrote:

>> Bill, I assume you would be happy with Marek adding MongoDB to M1 as long as we take on any work related to it?
>>
>> It's important for the MBaaS project.
> I'd be happy to ditch Picketlink and use Mongo.  Marek, is it something
> that can be learned quickly?
yes, I think it is. I can easily add the possibility to have
automatically trigger startup of embedded Mongo DB, so you won't need to
do/install anything special.

Besides that I've made some simple wrapper API for mapping, which will
allow to have just annotations on getter/setter objects and
automatically load/save whole object directly from/to MongoDB (Not
something like full ORM but subset of it, which I hope is simplifying
things and allow to lately add support for more things like indexes on
some fields etc)

Marek