[keycloak-dev] application configuration idea

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Fri Sep 20 10:29:16 EDT 2013

Can you not just remove the password from the config file completely - and pass the password directly using the system property?

Another related thing, this only works for server-side applications/services - for client-side applications the application credentials aren't available (if they are an attacker can access them by simply downloading the application). To my understanding this means we need to support the implicit flow for client-side applications?