[keycloak-dev] Hangout today

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Sep 25 09:37:43 EDT 2013

Sorry, I've only been available asynchronously the past 2 days.  A lot
of random stuff with my kids going on this week during the day.  Talk
Monday or Tuesday next week?  Talk about m1 release and
bootstrap/provisioning?

I think we should still focus on getting the UI together.  We'll see
where we are end of October and re-evaluate M1 then?