[keycloak-dev] Login / User Account screens

Gabriel Cardoso gcardoso at redhat.com
Wed Sep 25 12:29:19 EDT 2013

Hi!

I've just published a few more screens:

- Update Account page: http://ejsclient-cardosogabriel.rhcloud.com/saas-update-account.html
What are the required fields for this form?

- OAuth Grant page: http://ejsclient-cardosogabriel.rhcloud.com/saas-oauth-grant.html
What happens when the user puts the mouse over the i icon? Tooltip?

- Error page: http://ejsclient-cardosogabriel.rhcloud.com/error-page.html

The other ones have been revised according to this list: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Il5X1jZwR_TsJSdBG0X8Kg2a1SqMBcJsNGv3vFS9N88/edit#

I intend to finish the list tomorrow. Comments?

Gabriel