[keycloak-dev] Login / User Account screens

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Sep 26 04:41:49 EDT 2013

----- Original Message -----

The 'g' icon probably refers to the application asking for access to a Google resource. For now I think we can drop this, but in the future we could add icons to represents different groups of permissions (profile, data, social, etc.).

The 'i' is probably to get a more detailed description about the particular permission. Same again, for now I think we can drop this.