[keycloak-dev] isolate picketlink dependency please

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Wed Apr 30 03:43:44 EDT 2014

AeroGear will use a stripped-down version of Keycloak WAR, without mongo, ldap, social, etc. so this won't be an issue for them, but I agree that we should remove this dependency from the Mongo model though.

I don't see a problem with us using the latest version of PicketLink as long as only authentication-picketlink depends on it.