[keycloak-dev] code freeze at end of day today

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Aug 5 12:33:34 EDT 2014

So finally I seems to have a fix for MSSSQL and commited it. It
complained about Integer.MAX_VALUE in the query limit:-)

Oracle is fixed as well, it complained again about too long identifier
(there is limit for tableName, columnName and indexName to be max 30
characters).

I am also not enjoying testing with databases much. I am using jenkins
QA lab to access various databases and LDAP servers and I am able to
debug it locally with being connected to remote DB in QA lab, but
connection is quite slow and running single unit test took couple of
minutes. So it's a bit painfull...

For LDAP, I would need to update the automated tests for changes related
to FederationProvider vs. AuthenticationProviders and also fix some
stuff to setup automated test for Active Directory, which doesn't work
correctly ATM, so I am testing it manually.

I've tried to reproduce issue KEYCLOAK-602 reported by aerogear guys,
but wasn't successful. For me Keycloak WAR distribution deployed on EAP
6.3.0.Beta worked with MySQL 5.5.

I will try to update docs later in the evening (won't do more commits to
sources). Besides that there are some portal blockers, I am supposed to
look at, so not sure how I would be able to help you more with release
testing tomorrow:-(

Marek