[keycloak-dev] security headers/realm attributes

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Aug 11 11:19:26 EDT 2014

I'm going to add realm attributes to JPA model and move some stuff there
(brute force settings for example)

Also, I'm going to add a new menu item "Attack Prevention"  (if you can
think of a better name, let me know).  Under this I'll move "Brute Force
Protection".  Eventually we'll probably put IP Filtering there.  Also,
will add a "Security Headers".  Under this will allow you to manually
set these headers:

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/List_of_useful_HTTP_headers

By default, iframe will use a same origin policy.

Some of these headers are quite complex (Content-Security-Policy), so it
might be easiest to just allow the user to set the header manually.