[keycloak-dev] security headers/realm attributes

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Aug 11 11:50:41 EDT 2014

I didn't see this problem on Firefox unless you seriously minimized your
browser screen.  I added more submenus because the Settings page was
scrolling off the page and you might not know some things exist.

I can break out roles/default roles into a new menu item?

>> https://www.owasp.org/index.php/List_of_useful_HTTP_headers
>>
>> By default, iframe will use a same origin policy.
>>
>> Some of these headers are quite complex (Content-Security-Policy), so it
>> might be easiest to just allow the user to set the header manually.
>
> For 1.0.final that's probably best, but for the future I think we should figure this out so users doesn't have to ;)

I originally toyed with the idea of having a simple drop down list for
options, but when you look at Content-Security-Policy, it is quite
complex and I didn't want to create this huge UI for it.

We can set up some good defaults though.