[keycloak-dev] May need a hold on RC1

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Tue Aug 19 15:37:20 EDT 2014

I don't know if you are still planning to do the release on Thursday, 
but I want to give you a heads up that the subsystem might not be ready 
by then.

They've made a change to the WildFly controller API that breaks 
backwards compatibility in our subsystem.  Hopefully, this can be 
resolved quickly, but I wanted to let everyone know just in case it 
takes longer.


More information about the keycloak-dev mailing list