[keycloak-dev] Osgi bundling for Karaf/Fuse

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Dec 1 09:53:54 EST 2014

I've added Osgi bundle for Karaf/Fuse into Keycloak distribution. For
now there is bundle with core adapter libraries and bundle with JAAS
used for authentication to admin services like hawtio, SSH and JMX over
RMI. Previously I had the bundling in my hawtio fork, but I think that
it would be better to have it in keycloak codebase itself because of
better reusability by other osgi services and components of fuse.

Next step would be to add bundle for Jetty adapter to secure Apache CXF
and Camel applications.

I've added wiki with some notes
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/wiki/Fuse-integration with what is
done and what is still on todo list for Fuse integration. Feel free to
add more things if I missed something. I think that admin services
(hawtio, SSH, JMX) should be quite done now.