[keycloak-dev] Fwd: Preflight for token refresh

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Tue Dec 2 09:32:21 EST 2014

It's the correct approach to add the preflight. Please send a PR and we'll merge it.

Out of curiosity do you know why it's sending a preflight in your app? It doesn't when I test it out here, which AFAIK is correct according to spec (content-type is application/x-www-form-urlencoded and there's no custom headers set).