[keycloak-dev] Login with Access Token

Christian Beikov christian.beikov at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 12:58:42 EST 2014

Hello!

I am new to OAuth so sorry if my question is dumb.
I have an App which wants to provide a custom and Facebook login. Since
many people already have the Facebook App installed, I thought it might
be better to give them the native experience and use the Facebook SDK to
implement the login.
The problem now is, that I have the Access Token from the successful
Facebook login, but don't know how to properly login at the Keycloak
server with that.

Any ideas on how to do that? Or is that even stupid and is there a
better way?
--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,