[keycloak-dev] release? Stan?

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Dec 2 14:37:14 EST 2014

One slightly related issue. I just did some testing and figured that
eap6.3 and as7 distribution were broken as they excluded
keycloak-subsystem . I've fixed that and EAP 6.3 works fine now. But on
AS 7.1.1 the keycloak-subsystem doesn't work and I have:

org.jboss.as.controller.OperationDefinition from [Module
"org.keycloak.keycloak-subsystem:main"

I am seeing options like:
1) Drop AS7 support
2) Revert AS7 specific subsystem
3) Do some hack in keycloak-subsystem to have it working on AS 7.1.1 (is
it doable?)

Anything else I am missing?

Marek