[keycloak-dev] release? Stan?

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Dec 3 09:03:51 EST 2014

We can barely get contributors to perform a build before submitting a PR.

>> * Keycloak examples are built with build.  Thus catching any compiler
>> bugs that often happen when refactoring Keycloak SPIs, APIs, or whatever.
>
> See above + we should have continuous integration running tests on examples against head of KC

So, more infrastructure to support something that is already done?

I just don't see how a git repo for examples gives you any advantages
over the current situation.  It just complicates things all around both
for users and keycloak contributors.  Seriously what are the advantages
other than saving a few meg in a distro?