[keycloak-dev] AS7 subsystem problems Re: release? Stan?

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Thu Dec 4 07:27:11 EST 2014

To me, it's not really a matter of getting it to work.  I've restored
the old code and I just need to test everything out today. There is no
reason to think it won't work as before.

The only question in my mind is whether or not anyone will want to use
it.  I guess there is not that much incremental cost in maintaining the
old code.  As I understand it, Bill's overriding strategy is to support
every platform possible.

I've already changed course on this a couple of times, so I'd like to
just finish and move on.