[keycloak-dev] AS7 subsystem problems Re: release? Stan?

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Dec 4 08:24:06 EST 2014

----- Original Message -----

Tomcat and Jetty are actually much simpler, just chuck all deps into WEB-INF/lib and away you go. Problem with AS7 is that it adds all sorts of conflicting dependencies automatically and it doesn't have an easy way to exclude them as exclude-subsystem in jboss-deployment-structure.xml isn't available on AS7, which results in finding workarounds for all sorts of problems.