[keycloak-dev] vision vs. infinite configurability

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Fri Dec 5 09:43:44 EST 2014

+1000

We shouldn't just blindly throw in new features, now matter how small they are. Most mature projects out there probably have more undocumented and unused features than they have documented and used.

Having a rule that all features should be documented and tested goes some way to prevent this. If you can't be asked to document and test something, chances are we don't need it!

Besides that, I'm a strong believer in "the team knows best" so most things, no matter how small they are, should be mentioned on the mailing list IMO.